- 1 Link Download Epson JX-80 Driver
- 2 Overview of Driver for Epson JX-80
- 3 How To Install Epson JX-80 Driver
- 4 How to Share Epson JX-80 Printer Through LAN
- 5 Video: How to Install Epson JX-80 Driver
Link Download Epson JX-80 Driver
Download Epson JX-80 Driver for Windows
Download Epson JX-80 Driver for Windows 32 Bit
Epson JX-80 Driver For Windows 10 32 bit: Download
Epson JX-80 Driver For Windows 8.1 32 bit: Download
Epson JX-80 Driver For Windows 8 32 bit: Download
Epson JX-80 Driver For Windows 7 32 bit: Download
Epson JX-80 Driver For Windows XP 32 bit: Download
Download Epson JX-80 Driver for Windows 64 Bit
Epson JX-80 Driver For Windows 10 64 bit: Download
Epson JX-80 Driver For Windows 8.1 64 bit: Download
Epson JX-80 Driver For Windows 8 64 bit: Download
Epson JX-80 Driver For Windows 7 64 bit: Download
Epson JX-80 Driver For Windows XP 64 bit: Download
Download Epson JX-80 Driver For MAC OS
Overview of Driver for Epson JX-80
– Epson JX-80 Driver is a software released by Epson. It has the function of compiling print job from a computer and then transferred to the printer via USB cable connection, via LAN environment or via Email.
– Epson JX-80 Driver is compatible with the Epson JX-80 printer and Windows 10-bit 32/64, 32/64 bit Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32 / 64 bit, Mac OS 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10
How To Install Epson JX-80 Driver
– There are many ways to install driver for Epson JX-80 printer.But the most popular way is to install Epson JX-80 driver with CD (Option 1) and install Epson JX-80 driver without CD (option 2, 3, 4).
Method 1: Install Epson JX-80 Driver with CD
– When you buy Epson JX-80 printer, we are all offered a driver software disk from distributor of Epson.
– To install Epson JX-80 Driver, we just give the CD driver into the CD drive of the computer, open it and perform the installation steps as shown below:
Method 2: Install Driver for Epson JX-80 by Setup file
– In this article, I did on the Epson T50 printer. Installing the driver for Epson JX-80 is also similar to Epson T50.
– Step 1: Double click downloaded file and select RUN
– Step 2: Choose type of print machine and click OK
– Step 3: Click Accept
– Step 4: Choose USB port and click OK
–Step 5: Wait for the installation and click OK, it is done
Method 3: Install Epson JX-80 Driver by Add Device
– Step 1: Extract the downloaded file:
– Step 2: Go to Start -> Device and Printers
– Step 3: Click Add a printer
– Step 4: Choose USB port of the printer
– Step 5: Choose Have Disk
– Step 6: Click OK
Method 3: Setup Epson JX-80 Driver by Update Driver
– Step 1: Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer -> Device Manager), right click in the missing driver box (typically will have a question mark or exclamation yellow) and select Update Driver.
– Step 2: Below box will appear:
– Step 3: Choose installing driver for printer manually from computer:
– Step 4: Click Browse and find driver file you have just downloaded
– Step 5: Click Install -> Next
– Step 6: Finally you click Finish to complete the installation driver for printer
Method 4: Install Epson JX-80 Driver Through LANs
– To install the Epson JX-80 Driver via LAN, we need to share Epson JX-80 printer over LAN (Guide through steps).
– After sharing Epson JX-80 printer over LAN, it access to computer which shared printer (by IP or by the Network Sharing Center) and select Connect to complete the process.
– After installing driver for the printer, we proceed to share Epson JX-80 printer via LAN.
– Step 1: Right-click the printer icon, and select Printer properties
– Step 2: Choose tab Sharing, and then click Share this printer to share the printer
– Step 3: If in your LAN there are multiple computers using the Windows 32-bit operating system mixing with 64-bit Windows, then select Additional Drivers and tick x86 and x64 then click OK to continue to share the printer.
– Step 4: Although sharing printers is successful, we need to do the following actions so that other computers can access the host computer and connect more easily. Right-click the network icon in the system tray clock and select Open Network and Sharing Center.
– Step 5: Click Change advanced sharing settings
– Step 6: in File and printer sharing choose Turn on file and printer sharing
– Step 7: in Turn off password protected sharing choose Password protected sharing
– Therefore, just after 7 simple steps, we have shared driver for Epson JX-80 printer for other computers in the LAN successfully.