- 1 Link Download HP M750xh Driver
- 2 Overview of Driver for HP M750xh
- 3 How To Install HP M750xh Driver
- 4 How to Share HP M750xh Printer Through LAN
- 5 Video: How to Install HP M750xh Driver
Link Download HP M750xh Driver
Download HP M750xh Driver for Windows
Download HP M750xh Driver for Windows 32 Bit
HP M750xh Driver For Windows 10 32 bit: Download
HP M750xh Driver For Windows 8.1 32 bit: Download
HP M750xh Driver For Windows 8 32 bit: Download
HP M750xh Driver For Windows 7 32 bit: Download
HP M750xh Driver For Windows XP 32 bit: Download
Download HP M750xh Driver for Windows 64 Bit
HP M750xh Driver For Windows 10 64 bit: Download
HP M750xh Driver For Windows 8.1 64 bit: Download
HP M750xh Driver For Windows 8 64 bit: Download
HP M750xh Driver For Windows 7 64 bit: Download
HP M750xh Driver For Windows XP 64 bit: Download
Download HP M750xh Driver For MAC OS
Overview of Driver for HP M750xh
– HP M750xh Driver is a software released by HP. It has the function of compiling print job from a computer and then transferred to the printer via USB cable connection, via LAN environment or via Email.
– HP M750xh Driver is compatible with the HP Color LaserJet M750xh printer and Windows 10-bit 32/64, 32/64 bit Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32 / 64 bit, Mac OS 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10
How To Install HP M750xh Driver
– There are many ways to install driver for HP M750xh printer.But the most popular way is to install HP Color LaserJet M750xh driver with CD (Option 1) and install HP Color LaserJet M750xh driver without CD (option 2, 3, 4).
Method 1: Install HP M750xh Driver with CD
– When you buy HP M750xh printer, we are all offered a driver software disk from distributor of HP.
– To install HP M750xh Driver, we just give the CD driver into the CD drive of the computer, open it and perform the installation steps as shown below:
Method 2: Install Driver for HP M750xh by Setup file
– In this article, I did on the Epson T50 printer. Installing the driver for HP M750xh is also similar to Epson T50.
– Step 1: Double click downloaded file and select RUN
– Step 2: Choose type of print machine and click OK
– Step 3: Click Accept
– Step 4: Choose USB port and click OK
–Step 5: Wait for the installation and click OK, it is done
Method 3: Install HP M750xh Driver by Add Device
– Step 1: Extract the downloaded file:
– Step 2: Go to Start -> Device and Printers
– Step 3: Click Add a printer
– Step 4: Choose USB port of the printer
– Step 5: Choose Have Disk
– Step 6: Click OK
Method 3: Setup HP M750xh Driver by Update Driver
– Step 1: Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer -> Device Manager), right click in the missing driver box (typically will have a question mark or exclamation yellow) and select Update Driver.
– Step 2: Below box will appear:
– Step 3: Choose installing driver for printer manually from computer:
– Step 4: Click Browse and find driver file you have just downloaded
– Step 5: Click Install -> Next
– Step 6: Finally you click Finish to complete the installation driver for printer
Method 4: Install HP M750xh Driver Through LANs
– To install the HP M750xh Driver via LAN, we need to share HP M750xh printer over LAN (Guide through steps).
– After sharing HP M750xh printer over LAN, it access to computer which shared printer (by IP or by the Network Sharing Center) and select Connect to complete the process.
– After installing driver for the printer, we proceed to share HP M750xh printer via LAN.
– Step 1: Right-click the printer icon, and select Printer properties
– Step 2: Choose tab Sharing, and then click Share this printer to share the printer
– Step 3: If in your LAN there are multiple computers using the Windows 32-bit operating system mixing with 64-bit Windows, then select Additional Drivers and tick x86 and x64 then click OK to continue to share the printer.
– Step 4: Although sharing printers is successful, we need to do the following actions so that other computers can access the host computer and connect more easily. Right-click the network icon in the system tray clock and select Open Network and Sharing Center.
– Step 5: Click Change advanced sharing settings
– Step 6: in File and printer sharing choose Turn on file and printer sharing
– Step 7: in Turn off password protected sharing choose Password protected sharing
– Therefore, just after 7 simple steps, we have shared driver for HP M750xh printer for other computers in the LAN successfully.